Wednesday, July 24, 2013

NEW: Vibrational Reviews: Raymon Grace: Energizing Your Water, Kute Blackson, And On Emptiness That Fills Your Core, And How Do The Activators Work

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/water3.gif
raymon grace water dvdVibrational Reviews: Raymon Grace: energizing your water, Kute Blackson, and on emptiness that fills your core, and how do the activators work

Yesterday I received a DVD of Raymon Grace (personal vibration: 170) from one of the students, so I can test it.


Raymon Grace




Now, I hate to admit, I am not sure what to make of what I experienced.

I put a pitcher of water in front of the monitor, as instructed. The water"s vibration was 190... it was already purified. Then I poured out of the pitcher about 1/4 glass into a glass and held it high.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment