Thursday, July 25, 2013

NEW: Energize Water to 650 With Energizer Audio - BetaTesters Wanted. Limited Time!

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/water-energizer-m-300x310.jpg
water-energizer-mWater Energizer Audio: Energize Your Water With Energies Embedded in Audio; Beta Testers Wanted

Necessity is the mother of invention... Or we could say that Creative Problem Solving is the mother of invention, at least in my case.

Five days ago I created an Avatar State Activator for myself, for Creative Problem Solving... I needed it to solve some issues that looked like a catch 22... unsolvable.

I played the audio and was wondering what kind of "solution" I will find to my problem.

Today I received an order for a liter of energized water from a student... and realized that I so underpriced it, that I was working for free... not a good thing... lol.

Then I had an idea: what if I could record myself energizing water, would the energy be embedded in the audio? Muscle test said yes... so I recorded it and you can get it now.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment