Friday, July 26, 2013

NEW: Talk Back To Me: Can I play two Avatar State Audios at the same time?

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/avatars-in-state.jpg
How to get the most out of your Avatar State audio?


Question


Hello Sophie

Below is a copy of the receipt I got from PayPal as requested in your "Package Deal" to acquire access to "Harmonize Your Vibration Audio".

Also I have some questions.
I have both the Self Discipline and the Unconditional Love Activators and have listened to both at different times while on my computer. My question is this, should they be listened to separately, perhaps even alternating days or can they be listened to one after the other? Ideally I could have both of them running in the background simultaneously, but I don"t know if they would cancel each other out or worse, fry some brain cells. LOL! Is that an option?

Answer:


For the nth time, let me say how the Avatar State Audios work:

How the harmonize works: the harmonize audio is slightly different from the rest of the Avatar State audios, in that it does not have a FOCUS.

It "shakes" you to harmonize your vibration with the vibration of the Universe.

The more out of sync you are, the more work the audio has to do.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment