Friday, July 26, 2013

NEW: Self-Discipline and Brilliance: what is the connection? Conation? WTF is conation?

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/conation-dog.jpg
a dogBrilliance: what is it, and how is it connected to the Original Design, your vibration, and your world view?

If you have been borderline a failure, but you think you are smart, this may be the article that you need to find your brilliance and your power to act on it.

I play the Self-Discipline Avatar State audio in the background. 24/7.

I am dealing with several issues, among others I eat the way a chain smoker smokes: from the moment I get up till the moment I go go bed. There is always something in my mouth, food, or tea, or water. It is a defense mechanism to the onslaught of feelings I have difficulty dealing with, given that they have nothing to do with me, they come from the environment.

I would like to restrict my eating to a few hours a day. Why? To demonstrate my power over my behavior. And I could use dropping a few pounds, eh, about 10 or so. I am having the hardest time, though with the self-discipline audio it is a tad easier. I have already dropped 10 lbs, that"s why I have only 10 more to go.

Yesterday I had an insight:

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment