Friday, July 26, 2013

NEW: The Power of Breathing

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/power-of-breathing.png
the power of breathingThe Power Of Breathing

Anyone who desires to teach what they can do has a real big problem. The problem is remembering what they did to get where they are.

Of course, judging from people"s vibrational numbers, most people that teach anything in this spiritual realm, don"t teach what they do, they teach what they"d read, heard, but never actually experienced themselves. Their knowledge is Tree of Knowledge. Second hand knowledge, worthless. Fills the mind with useless information. Useless, as in: you can"t act on it and achieve what it tries to express, because there are steps the speaker doesn"t know about: it is not their experience.

Now, with that said, I have had the problem myself: accurately and completely teaching you all the steps I have done to get to where I am. I have been watching, observing myself, to find the missed pieces, or steps, that would make the path more complete, so that no steps are missing, so that you can get to exactly where I am, which is today 993 on the vibrational scale.

I have found a step that is a good candidate for "missing step." Breathing.

Some 33 years ago I was struggling with severe insomnia. I was tense. My mind was churning with unwanted thoughts. One day, accidentally, while looking for the bathroom, I entered a room where a group was practicing relaxation.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment