Wednesday, July 24, 2013

NEW: Freddie Mercury, Anne, Me... About Death And Dying, About Shedding The False Self: A Series Of Small Deaths.

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/freddie_mercury_3-300x299.jpg
freddie_mercury_3Freddie Mercury, Anne, Me... About Death And Dying, About Shedding The False Self: A Series Of Small Deaths.

I am not a pop music aficionado, but I went to check out Freddie Mercury because my horoscope by Rob Brezsny recommended that I be like him.


virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): As frontman of the band Queen, Virgo singer Freddie Mercury made use of his four-octave range with flamboyant showmanship and breathtaking technique. Many critics regard him as one of the greatest vocalists in the history of pop music. Freddie joked that he was perfect except for one glaring flaw: his overbite. Because he had four extra teeth in his upper mouth, his top jaw protruded. But he chose not to alter his appearance with surgery because he suspected it might change his singing voice in unpredictable ways. Freddie150Is there a comparable situation in your own life, Virgo? A so-called imperfection that seems to be entwined with a beautiful asset? I urge you to be like Freddie. Accept the paradox -- embrace it and celebrate it -- and move on.

This is what I found: a beautiful person and an amazing story. I spent the next 3 hours listening and watching.

It turns out that I had heard the tunes, who knows where, maybe in movies? Especially one where he talks to Mom, captured my being. (Bohemian Rhapsody?)

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment