Wednesday, January 1, 2014

NEW: Are you filling your head with "just in case" knowledge while your life is waiting for you to know what to do?

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/its-a-brand-new-year-is-it-the-same-old-you-300x225.jpg
I woke up this morning. I said the date, out loud, in Hungarian (my last dream before waking up was in Hungarian) and the sound of the words took me to a soul-searching.

I said (in Hungarian), Happy New Year Miss Benshitta... and it hit me, that I would be an old maid, a spinster in Hungary... ugh... would it have forced me to get married and become swallowed up by another"s life?

Had I stayed in Hungary... I probably would have continued working as an architect. I probably would have never done the steps that would have taken me through all the steps one has to take to reach and walk a different path.

I would be unfulfilled, and probably dead.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment