Thursday, January 16, 2014

NEW: Carrot and Stick: Becoming someone who can

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/1-16-2014-2-09-20-PM.jpg
We"ll have the third webinar in the Carrot and Stick series today. The results are mixed, but I am excited. Because it has made people to show their true colors: good or bad.

M from London, an Filipina writes:


Hello Sophie

I want to share with you that what we did last Wdnesday (in the Carrot and Stick webinar) is now having an effect on me. Just saying UNWILLING in my mind has some some effect on my body something like a burst of energy and the feeling of "I can"t have this same life any more."

This morning, I don"t know if this is part of the the plan of the universe for me to feel the disgust on how I behave and live my life by accident, I watched something on the internet that made me question how could I live the way I live.... I cried for hours until I felt I could not cry any more.. I have headache and my eyes hurt. I"ve never cried like this before. I feel so disgusted the way I live my life.

In case you are interested this the video that made me feel disgusted with my behaviour and attitude in my life. she won XFactor Israel. The song she sang inspired me which I will keep on listening at the moment to remind me the feeling of disgust with the way I live my life

Thank you so much Sophie. Stick works for me.

Watch the video below that inspired M...

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment