Sunday, January 26, 2014

NEW: How does, what I say, what I know, come to me? How am I able to be an Expanding Human Being, instead of an all-knowing guru type?

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/movie-screen-300x224.jpg
Summary: In this article I am turning a leaf in explaining how context is so decisive, and how come your life is a repetitious movie... and how to start living a different movie, a movie that will give you the life you deserve, the life of an Expanding Human Being.



I have spoken about context before... but in order to understand how I know what I know, you will need to understand context, in a deep way.

Imagine going to the movie theater. Normally, what you see there is a screen... nothing on it. But it is furthest from the truth. The screen is never quite empty.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment