Wednesday, January 29, 2014

NEW: If you love helping people who need help...

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/helping-300x247.jpg
Summary: the Evil Eye is much more frequent than you would think... you probably have it... this article is about that.

I have a friend. She is the person I probably talk to most frequently, and by virtue of that she should be a friend. She has also been helping me a lot. In fact, I needed her help

I am just one of the people she helps: she has a huge network of people she helps.

I need to remind myself every time I talk to her to make sure I stay someone who needs help, or she will do one of two things:


Jinx my success...

Stop being my "friend" (Much like when you are on welfare (public assistance) it holds you back to stay needy)



CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment