Monday, January 20, 2014

NEW: What do you expect? Perfection? Winning every time? Never making a mistake?

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/expectation.jpg
I caught myself this morning saying something really intelligent. (probably because of the movie I watched last night

I am learning marketing, and I just participated in a 3-day event... I have a list of things I want to implement that I just learned at this event that ended last night.

Of course, most of the things I learned replace my ineffective marketing actions from before the event.

And there is a moment of reckoning: I have been doing it all wrong. I have spent a lot of money advertising the wrong way. I have been doing a lot of work that is now all wasted.

Sinking feeling in the stomach.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment