Friday, August 15, 2014

NEW: Abundance Or Scarcity? Choose

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/Great_cormorant_flock-1024x682.jpg
Often anything can kick you into the horizontal plane ((The term, horizontal plane, was coined by Wallace D. Wattles some 110 years ago, in The Science of Getting Rich. Of course the title is all horizontal plane, but the book, between the covers, is pure gold. You can download it on my subscriber gifts site http://www.yourvibration.com/subscribers if you don"t have it. You need to register, and it will put you on my mailing list.)) . I got kicked into it... and now I am working my way off... it is not that easy. I can"t even connect to muscle test... the horizontal plane is sticky. It wants you, all of you. I eats your life for breakfast.

Let me explain: Humanity (you!) lives on the horizontal plane at this stage of evolution. It is both the starting point and the end state...

On the horizontal plane everything is about comparison. More, better, different...

The good old days...
I want what they have, because I don"t have it... and I want it.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment