Saturday, July 2, 2016

Become an Expanding human being aka living an interesting life


I am reading one of my all time favorite books. Again. I was guided to read it again. As I have been guided to watch everything I watch, read everything I read.

Sometimes the key to the insight is on page 800 of a book, or in episode 60 of a Netflix series.

The tricks are: trust, don"t be in a hurry, don"t expect the "key" to be a direct answer, and once you have what you were needing, acknowledge it.

This book is full of clues for me. Clues for why you are living a life of quiet desperation, why you don"t live an interesting life.

The book is about a little girl who gets an interactive smart book, to teach her life. ((Neal Stephenson: The Diamond Age, in my subscribers only area in pdf, kindle, and epub format.))

She is four years old when she gets the book.

Download the pdf version of this article at the end of the article

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment