Monday, July 10, 2017

Why Is It So Hard to Change? A new (for me) look at what"s under the hood...


Why is it so difficult to change?

I am in the business of causing change... Causing you to cause change for yourself... ((What or who is a change agent... or why is it so difficult to change?TTM Transtheoretical Model of Change))

Because ultimately YOU cause the change, YOUR actions cause the change... I am pointing you towards the actions that can cause change, towards the thinking that can cause change, towards the books, ideas, principles... and you either change or you don"t...

People always teach what they need to learn. I am not an exception.

Change is hard for me... until it is easy. And what happens between the two stages is what this article is about...

When I look at my students, change is always the challenge... and this article, hopefully, will make my job easier by making you more conscious of the inner dynamic...

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment