Thursday, July 20, 2017

Self-expression: what is the Self you are expressing? Updated


People throw around the words: self-expression, but I have never found a person who knows what it means... and if it means what THEY mean.

Most people look how you express yourself not what it is you express...

Meaning: I am letting my hair down... I am loud and obnoxious, I am funny, I am demanding... these are all how expressions.

This article is about "what" not "how"...
What is the Self you express with everything... your life, your job, your relationships, with your music, poetry, and your life.
There are two selves, and the reason life doesn"t work for most of us is because the two selves are not connected in any way.

Self 1: your genes, your desire to survive and procreate.
Self 2: your human desire to be higher than just your genes... to live your higher self.

Self in the expression of the higher self, is the evolved self. The self Shakespeare means: To thine own self be true.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment