Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Independence Day


Independence makes you free from something.

I have found that the two kinds of freedoms, 1. freedom from and 2. freedom for are a team.

People have a different level of craving for one of these freedoms, and that"s what drives their growth.

My stronger driver, for example, is "freedom for". And I liberated and empowered it in me from the moment I first heard the Rainer Maria Rilke ((Rainer Maria Rilke Quotes

Live your questions now, and perhaps even without knowing it, you will live along some distant day into your answers.

If your daily life seems poor, do not blame it; blame yourself that you are not poet enough to call forth its riches; for the Creator, there is no poverty.

The only journey is the one within.

Let life happen to you. Believe me: life is in the right, always.

Love consists in this, that two solitudes protect and touch and greet each other.

The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things.

I hold this to be the highest task for a bond between two people: that each protects the solitude of the other.

This is the miracle that happens every time to those who really love: the more they give, the more they possess.

A person isn"t who they are during the last conversation you had with them - they"re who they"ve been throughout your whole relationship.

I want to be with those who know secret things or else alone.)) poem quoted on a Landmark event back in 1985... "If I don"t manage to fly, someone else will. The spirit wants only that there be flying. As for who happens to do it, in that he has only a passing interest."

I remember whispering it to my myself: Please god, let it be me.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment