Monday, July 31, 2017

What is the vibrational frequency of money? And how do you match it so you can have lots of money? Republished


It is my habit to check how people get to my website. What information they searched for. I have been seeing a lot of people searching for
The vibrational frequency of money
Interesting question, but more importantly, it is interesting to speculate what people are really asking. ((By the way, the question people ask is grammatically incorrect, they ask: what are the vibrational frequencies of money... this would be only correct if it was a from x herz to y Herz bracket... but as you"ll see, money itself does not have vibrational frequency, your intentions do, the product you spend it on does, how you made it does, but not the money))

So I spent a few days pondering this question: what kind of people were asking this question, and what were they really interested in.

You see, the question can be a great question... if I, or someone like me asks it.

For the past 63 years I have been a "contributor", meaning I gave away my energy, my brilliance, my efforts to many people, many charities, organization, both time and money. Mostly un-asked, unappreciated... I am going to stop now. I am going to keep my money, my efforts, my brilliance for myself, and will only trade them for equal value (value to me.)

WTF, you ask. Let me explain.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment