Wednesday, December 11, 2013

NEW: Apocalypse: an opportunity to develop some capacities to be ready for anything

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/01861-300x200.jpg
This is an article partially rewritten by me. It is from Rob Brezsny from his book, Pronoia... with my notes, annotations...

He describes, through the "apocalypse" the relationship between the pedestrian (driftwood) way of living and the living on the higher floors... pretty much what I teach... Although his language is a lot more lofty, a lot more "spiritual," but he expresses what I am trying to say, maybe better than I do.



Some "visionaries" and "prophets" expect a huge and sudden shift in the world"s story sometime in the coming years. Most predict that it will be a sudden cascade of events that completely changes everything everywhere.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment