Wednesday, December 11, 2013

NEW: Distinction: Politician

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/politician-fun.jpg
I have been planning to write an article about thinking like a politician.

I have been unable to. I have vague ideas, examples, movies, articles, real life politicians, and yet, no article.

So I got curious: I am not known for writer"s block, I was born to write, I was born to express.

So, I have been walking about my apartment, seemingly aimless, allowing an insight to emerge: what is the reason I am not able to write this article.

I am not able to see the behavior, the mindset from the inside: I am not a politician, neither in occupation, nor in mindset... I am looking from the outside... it is like an ugly bug to me. Most things that I write about are things that I can see myself doing... so maybe that"s what"s missing: seeing it in me, recognizing it, ugly as it may be.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment