Friday, December 20, 2013

NEW: My Christmas Gift to you plus some observation about women

http://www.yourvibration.com/unconditionallove/images/sandisk-mp3.jpg class=
I have been watching, as usual, a TV series, always about crime and such, this one is called White Collar. The main character is a charming, charismatic, good looking, intelligent, young man.

After seeing almost three whole seasons" worth, I looked up the cast on google. Found out that our guy is gay. I was surprised because I didn"t see any signs of gayness, which are, typically (my personal experience) being attention seeking, catty, gossipy, disloyal, etc.

Instead, our guy is quiet, reserved, loyal to the extreme, kind, and has a huge capacity to love.

He has qualities I appreciate in a person, except I have never seen them in a man. I would say, that these are the innate characteristics of a woman, except that I don"t know a woman who is loyal, who is reserved, who is kind.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment