Saturday, December 21, 2013

NEW: Looking For God Where Geometry Failed Or Why You Still Need God

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/looking-for-god-300x199.jpg
Some people are like grasshoppers, others like butterflies, some bees, bumble bees. I seem to be the kind of person that sticks with one "plant" until its juices become tastless, or until it"s time to move on.

My current fascination is with Neil Stephenson, whose novels I would call historical fiction.

I have read the Cryptonomicon, and I am 60% into Quicksilver (The Baroque Cycle No. 1). The main characters of this book are the same family as in Cryptonomicon, only 300 years earlier. In addition to the main characters, Isaac Newton and Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz. Now, you can do your reading on these two giants of science, mathematics, geometry, astrology, if you want, I won"t do it. I am not into that. I am into catching glimpses of heaven in everything I do, everything I watch, everything I read.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment