Monday, December 2, 2013

NEW: Breathing... are you breathing freely? Are you holding your breath? You are not sure?

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/cat-holding-breath.jpg
I never thought much about breathing... after all who does.

But, because of my insomnia, because of my inability to fall asleep, because of the horrible nightmares, I took a class on relaxation techniques, and it was a breathing technique.

I don"t even know if I was just making it my own and changed the instructions, but the "my version" worked fairly well for decades. I took deep breaths and combined and made continuous the the in-breath and the out-breath... After a minute or two I got so lightheaded, that I drifted of to sleep.

Worked like a knockout... literally... lol.

But since I have raised my vibration, my body is not willing to participate in anything as drastic as that...

The reason breathing came up is not insomnia, but because I just finished a private session with a client, and want to share something with you:

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment