Sunday, December 8, 2013

NEW: Often things you want look impossible

Often things you want look impossible.

How do I know it? Because, for me, it is an hourly experience. Why? Because I start so many projects, use so many different methods, software, etc. that require all different skill-sets, most of it is impossible... or so it looks.

I believe that if I can imagine doing it, I can learn how to do it. But learning is hard, and some types of learning are not linear: you beat your head against the wall for a long time, before you see the light.

Most of the things I need to learn are like that.

In addition to things being hard, I also like to go for impossible projects, like transforming humanity, and such.

I know it"s impossible. I know it"s not up to me. I know and yet... I want to give my life to something that is bigger than my life. After all your life is only as big as your projects are.

Let me repeat that:

Your life is only as big as your projects are.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment