Friday, December 27, 2013

NEW: Hope, Lemuria, Channeling... or how to be joyous, content, and have peace of mind

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/ring-tailed-lemurs-250x400.jpg
Hope is eternal, and so is stupidity.

Hope means: I don"t want the truth. Hope means: I prefer to dream. Hope means: It will be given to me. Hope means: If it is to be it must come from some place other than here, because I sure won"t move a finger to make it happen.

Do I sound angry? Bitter? Yeah... I am having a bout of bitterness here... lol. It comes, predictably, every 2-3 weeks, I know some sense into myself, and then I am good for 2-3 weeks.

I am talking about having your well-being, your happiness, your peace of mind depend on other people"s behavior.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment