Saturday, November 28, 2015

The World Is Full Of Dumb People Who Think They"re Smart


What is IQ, what is smart, and what does it have to do with DNA capacities?

If you read my previous article, you know that I think of the movie "The Constant Gardener." As I was looking for pictures, I stumbled onto a movie review where the person either didn"t see the movie or is dumb. And the article is five years old, and he never realized that he is dumb.

So that prompted me to look for article s where dumb people think they are smart. Here is one... I am going to make slight changes in the original...

20 Reasons Why The World Is Full Of Dumb People Who Think They"re Smart
by Daniel Hayes


IQ measures reasoning and problem-solving ability and nothing else. It doesn"t measure curiosity or creativity. [Source]
CLICK TO CONTINUE
#ActivatingAbilities

No comments:

Post a Comment