Saturday, June 7, 2014

NEW: Can you be sick and be well at the same time?

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/begging.jpg
Some days the DS energies are stronger than others. Today is one of those days.

The energies can effect the emotions (just like the ones in the Heaven on Earth! just the opposite way: make them stronger instead of weakening them), other days the energies are like physical pain... if you imagine someone using a voodoo doll to torture you, by proxy.

I have an appointment at 3 and I need to decide if I should cancel it.

I connect to Source, and I muscle test: "Am I going to be well at 3?" The answer is yes. I know that the question was "illegal", I am not allowed to divinate, ask questions about the future. Hm... I ask another question: "Am I OK now?" and the answer is yes.

I laugh and laugh and laugh.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment