Saturday, June 21, 2014

NEW: Does it look hopeless? To have fulfillment, and a life worth living?

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/6592553_f260.jpg
Part 1: The Question

I just got off a call with my friend, Alex. This call was about starting a business that can make money for me... I asked him to coach me about 10 days ago, and we"ve spoken already a few times.

I am not paying him with money: money comes and goes. Instead I pay him with a currency that will pay him dividends over and over: I ask him to do what he is helping me to do: start a business that can make money for him for a long time.

He is making a living, but building a business is more than just making a living: it is exciting.

So today"s call was a brainstorming question about his business to decide what kind of business he wants to build.

I was full of questions that I didn"t think of asking myself. Some questions were old, like:

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment