Tuesday, June 24, 2014

NEW: Why your spiritual practice isn"t raising your vibration

I get a lot of people ask for their vibrational reading.

The feedback I get is their life experience matches my experience of them, and the vibration I say they are at... but they are puzzled that in spite of all the spiritual work they do or have done, their vibration is so low.

As I am preparing for the first session of the workshop, Playground, it hit me why.

No matter what you do, meditate, chant, firewalk, etc. unless your speaking changes you won"t rise on the vibrational scale.

Positive thinking, the controlling your speaking in vogue, encourages you to lie about your life, about what you think and what you feel.

It is at the vibrational level of lie... you can gather it is very low.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment