Sunday, June 15, 2014

NEW: Great Stuff I want you to See: Are you setting yourself up for failure? You probably are...

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/you-suck.jpg
Most of what we do, most of what we are taught, most of what we understand sets us up for failure.

I have a lot of success skills, and yet, I am not as successful as I"d like to be.

This past week I started a project of causing, consciously causing success in a particular endeavor, creating and marketing a new product largely unrelated to what I do on this blog.

I have been coming up against a lot of walls, fear, anxiety, overwhelm, wanting to stay comfortable.

And although I am doing this all with my eyes open, as an impartial observer, and I am starting to see methods to break through the blockages, I am sure I have more to learn.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment