Monday, June 30, 2014

NEW: Energies Part 2: The water energizer

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/LOGO2.jpg
Water... OK... first my story.

In 1993 a physician declared me incurable. I was weak, I was malnourished, and my blood work did not respond to anything, and was completely messed up. I didn"t seemingly have any known disease: had I died they would have put in cause of death: old age. I was 46 years old

I hired a nutritionist, who out of desperation, put me on a complete elimination diet: I was living on protein shakes for a little while. and then slowly moved on to the complete elimination diet: you try to find out what doesn"t agree with your body.

In spite of all that effort, dietary changes, etc., two years later, a naturopathic physician still declared me incurable.

My body had no energy, my cells were drying out, and I could barely work.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment