Monday, June 9, 2014

NEW: Conversations, intimacy, human connection: are you emotionally unavailable? Emotionally slutty?

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/emotionally-unavailable.jpg
“Yesterday I was clever and tried to change the world. Today I am wise and try to change myself.” ~ Rumi

I offer private healing sessions to supplement my income. It is mainly a massage, a conversation, and sharing some of my observations for change.

I only see older people, mainly men. I don"t like to work with women in this capacity. I don"t enjoy their energy.

In my screening email exchange I look for two things:


that their vibration is above a certain point, 170 seems to be the minimum, but sometimes I take an exception if a 150 feels right to me.

I spend minutes connected to them, living in their shoes in their vibration, and if I find it miserable, or victim-like, I won"t see them. I find a way to tell them I won"t see them. I lie.



CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment