Sunday, June 22, 2014

NEW: Updated: How to turn an oceanliner around in a tight bay... or how should you go from where you are to where you want to be, emotionally and all ways

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/titanic-300x201.jpg


UPDATE: I wrote this article in 2007... when I did business trainings, business coaching... So please consider that some of what I say in this article is outdated in that regard.



I ended my core group training, and as it seems I now have some energy to coach.

Instantly three "associates" called, on the same day, and I accepted all three for some friendly coaching: just for the fun of it.

Who or what kind of people are people I like to coach:


They need to have a business already. That shows courage and direction. That shows that they are above 95% of humanity, maybe even more. They are up to something and therefore the coaching can have a direction.


They need to need the coaching, and they need to know it. They need to request it and make a commitment to take the steps I recommend. Rare indeed.




One of these people probably won"t have a big enough commitment and will be "fired" by me.

Another one of these people is probably going to want to quit when the going gets tough or make me do his work... I"ll probably fire him.

The third guy will succeed, beyond his wildest dreams.

How do I know it? Because when I shared with him the article I wrote some three years ago on the method of turning a big ship around in a tight bay, he cried. I mean wept...

Then he found the video below: and sent it to me. He was "touched, moved and inspired."

He will take actions, even though it is his son"s birthday and Easter all at the same time. Even though he has a wife with good ideas... :-(










CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment