Wednesday, January 18, 2017

The hockey stick graph: your TLB score is on it... and you are likely in the 99%. Why?


Learn something and a whole world of learning opens up...

I had the first breakthrough in my 67 steps coaching...

Why only the first? Because most people do the 67 steps the way they do their lives: with their eyes closed, hoping for magic.

Hoping for either me doing the job for them, or the audios or the content of the audios doing the job for them. None of them can... it is not the content. It is what you do...

So what happens if you do the 67 steps with your eyes open?

For a long time: not much. But then I"ll hear something, a direction, that I can push you towards. Some people get to this push-point sooner, others later. Most: never.
Your TLB score is the surest predictor. Not your IQ, not even your vibration. Your TLB score.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment