Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Republished: When you are sick, your job is to be sick...


This article is from 2013... but it seems that a lot of people have influenza, especially in Europe, and therefore I am re-publishing this article...

The last few days have been extraordinary. Not good, not very bad, simply not my ordinary days.

I have had a heart-to-heart with my ego that didn"t want to allow me to grow business-wise. It was very interesting... you should watch the replay if you don"t know what I am talking about.

I have had a lot done, mostly stuff that was stressful, scary, new, and there was a lot of emotions around it.

The energy attacks resumed last Thursday, so I experience frequent debilitating pain.

I am tired. My eyes are hurting, my body is hurting, but the mind screams: "Soldier on..."

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment