Thursday, January 19, 2017

Do you have a core identity? Something that will not change? Something that can lead you to greatness?


Some countries need to manufacture a history for their people. Other countries created one by following a credo, an ethic, that is personally binding.

Father Geoffrey invented a history for England.

The question we"ll look at: can you invent greatness for another... Can a great path that doesn"t oblige have any positive influence on the person, or instead it will give them wrongful pride... "I am better than you" nationalist or racial superiority?

Let me examine the difference between the different stories of different peoples, so I can explain the difference between the individuals who hail from different cultures.

I am going to bumble my way through this... so expect this article to be a little chunky... I apologize ahead of time. No disrespect meant... Honest.

OK...

I"ll go about it the scenic way.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment