Friday, January 27, 2017

What does gluten have to do with fat? Going deeper...



Why Am I Getting Fat on My Gluten Free Diet? or a better question: Is my diet really gluten free? And an even better question: what does gluten do to my metabolism?
Ever since puberty, meaning the past 60 years of my life, I have had problems with my weight.

Until puberty I was thin as a rail, a picky eater.

Once puberty hit, I became a whole new person. I ate everything in sight, rounded out, really.

Given that we, humanity, have no idea how this weight thing works, I tried everything THEY suggested, and, of course, it didn"t work, or didn"t last.

A few years ago I read about making your body a fat burning furnace, and I liked the idea.

I did everything by the book: and I put on 30 lbs, 13-14 kg, in two weeks.

Obviously my body didn"t confirm the theory of the book. My body became a fat storing machine.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment