Monday, January 23, 2017

To put the spring back into the old mattress


"To put the spring back into the old mattress" ((A woman said that in the movie The Dressmaker, as she ordered a new dress... if you can"t figure out what she meant... I am sorry for you.))

I heard that expression yesterday in a movie, and loved it. I wrote it down. Because that is what our work is about. Putting the spring back into the old mattress...

It could be said about you.
Most of you were happy little children once, even if life was tough. Even if bad things happened to you or around you. You jumped out of bed looking forward to the day ahead!
I remember I was, even though I had bad things happen to me.

And then, slowly, gradually, the inner turmoil, the inner misery set in, and now the misery is there, most of the time.

You may even have periods when it feels like someone or something is trying to annihilate you. You think it"s a psychic attach. And it is... except that it isn"t coming from the outside.

It is a part of you that attacks another part of you.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment