Saturday, January 21, 2017

Raising your vibration? Are you sure that is what you want? Or do you just want to feel good about yourself?


Are you sure that what you want is Raising your vibration? Or do you just want feel good about yourself?When people come to my site, buy a product or sign up to my mailing list, I ask them what they expect to find, what they expect to get.

Ultimately I find out that they don"t know what vibration is, but they want to feel better. Feel better physically, feel better about their lives, feel better about themselves, without doing anything, changing anything.

They want it to done for them.

They may be willing to pop some pills, listen to some audios, drink some magical potions, but that"s it.
99% of my site"s visitors are not willing to inconvenience themselves in any way.
They want the same life, do the same things, the exact same way, but have a different result: feel better.

When I get a person to ask me to measure their vibration, 50% of them know that their vibration is low, and agree with the number I send their way.
The other half argues: "But I am such a nice person. Kind, caring, volunteer saving cats, blah blah blah"

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment