Saturday, January 28, 2017

The game has changed, and I cannot speak my mind as I used to


I have been doing, for the past 4-5 hours, what I haven"t done, ever, since I"ve been writing articles.

The game has changed, and I cannot speak my mind as I used to: Free Speech, the First Amendment, hasn"t been officially lifted, but it will be... all signs point to a police state... a racist country... fascism.

So it is dangerous to speak... already. Articles on the internet are there for the duration...

The other reason I have been thinking is this: a strategy is needed to turn around the unfortunate coming to power of the Rich and uncaring.

And it seems to me that strategy is the weak point of humanity... people can only think one or maybe two steps ahead... no chess masters outside of chess...

Strategy is not my strong suit... I am a Quickstart, remember? I like to “figure it out as I go.”

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment