Wednesday, January 11, 2017

If I asked you: how many percentage of what I say or write in my articles actually lands accurately in you? Books? Lectures?


If I asked you: how many percentage of what I say or write in my articles actually lands, accurately in you?

Experiments and tests show that if you have the right attitude, high level of interest, and you are coherent: you can receive as much as 7% of what is being said. Word based communication.

Re-listening or re-reading the same thing won"t improve the percentage much. Why? Because what you think is there replaces, effectively, what you hear or read the second time.

This is what is normal.

What is also normal is to believe that you got 100%. And for the speaker to think that you can get more than 7%.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment