Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Headphone special offers... limited quantity. USA address only.


Have been thinking of getting something for yourself?

I have two limited special offers for you:


Deal #1:
Get get the whole 67 steps on a chip shipped to you with the best hadphones I have ever owned

67 to Tai"s 67 steps program: $67 (I buy the program for you. You"ll have your own login... )
$10 for the chip
$12 for the headphones
$8 for shipping and handling in the USA...
Total: $97

This is what it cost... so let me make it a special: you can get any of my audios included. ($20-35 depending on what you choose.) Or if you qualify: get two weeks of free coaching in the 67 step coaching program.

All for a total of $97.




I am putting the stuff on a 4 gb of micro sd chip


Deal #2:
Get the Water Energizer audio prepared for energizing your water 24/7 on mp3 high quality headphones

$10 for the chip
$12 for the headphones
$8 for shipping and handling in the USA...
$60 for the Water energizer.
$30 Heaven on Earth
Take $20 off.
total: $100



Once I run out of the headphones, I close this special.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment