Friday, February 17, 2017

What happens to food-tasting, food sounding fake food you ingest that the body doesn"t recognize as food?


What happens to food-tasting, food sounding stuff you ingest that the body doesn"t recognize as food?


A few weeks ago, every time I ate eggs I would get symptoms of stomach ache, and skin issues.

I decided that it was my childhood egg white allergy... but the symptoms continued when I just ate the yolks.

Then I watched that youtube video... and today, I finally forced myself to check if the "eggs" I have been eating were fake or not. ((Having made this mistake seriously devalued my "I" and I had a hard time with it. After all self-trust is all-important...))

Every single egg in the boxes I bought at my favorite local supermarket were fake eggs.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment