Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Dr Eric Berg... republished vibrational review


For those of you who came here just for the numbers: the guy is guided by greed. Dr Eric Berg"s personal vibration is 170, the same as Tai Lopez, cut from the same cloth... and the method depends a lot on your accuracy, as you"ll see. But it is 7% at its best.

I wrote this article when I was 33 pounds heavier, and a lot less happy with my life.

I have, since, advised many clients who, except for two, did really well on my recommendations.

The two made up their own loose interpretation of what I meant, and never actually did what I asked them to do.

Now, I don"t actually care about your weight. I really think you should not either. You should care whether you are well or not. When people get well, they drop all the weight. I have a simple muscle test I do (don"t forget I am an empath and I am connected to Source when I muscle test... so there is a difference between muscle test and muscle test... your garden-variety nutritionist is inaccurate...) Want to know your health number? It is a percentage... 1-100. You can get it for five bucks...


CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment