Tuesday, February 21, 2017

You can"t have a Self until you stop... stop what? Sophie


I had the most interesting and unexpected thing happen to me this morning.

Some Hungarian sounding person signed up to my next Feelings webinar on Sunday at noon, so I checked. Yes, she is a Hungarian woman living in Hungary. Hungarians are not known for their language skills...

I sent a personal email welcoming her, and suggesting that she read the books the webinar is based upon, the Feelings and the Words books by another Hungarian, Margoczi. Érzések

I signed the email with my original Hungarian name.

A minute or two after that email, I felt a very strong weeping emotion... muscle tested and it came from this Hungarian woman.

And then I started to talk to her, in my head, Hungarian. And I said "stupid" ((buta)) in Hungarian, the word that signifies slowness, and lack of ability.

And I experienced a strong non-physical pain.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment