Sunday, February 19, 2017

The size of your foundation, your astuteness, the size of your foundation, spiritual capacities


Note: this is an important article... please read. It summarizes a lot of what is not working about you... and what you can do about it.

I really enjoy the work on people"s hydration.

I love seeing how they get things done (or not) and it is a source of a lot of amusements.

Am I laughing at them? No. Laughing at someone is laughing at their expense.
I am laughing at the idiosyncrasies, the funny ways of getting things done, the soul correction I recognize.
For example, this picture, above. Very educational. It shows a lot to learn from.

You can see a polar pitcher with the mini speaker inserted in the bottom: the water is a perfect 653: just got coherent.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment