Monday, February 13, 2017

Can you be delusional? I bet you have never thought that about yourself...


Most of the things I find out were in front of me, in plain sight, but I could not see it.

As I am going deeper and deeper into teaching people to feel their feelings, so they can return to the Tree of Life, I am on uncharted territory. I encounter stuff that has always been there... and in this new context it hits me funny... weird... illogical... counter intuitive: to me.

Whenever I see things from the level I am, most of the things I see are things I have never had, and therefore they are new to me. Unfamiliar... Alien.

Such is the thing i want to write now: the delusion that you need to meet everyone"s expectation of you.

That it is your duty to be good enough for everyone, fast enough, smart enough, deep enough, pretty enough, successful enough, to deserve to live.

Talk about freedom to be yourself... I remember when I wept about that possibility myself... because the world, society, your family, your friends, they are a sea of disapproval.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment