Friday, February 10, 2017

A look at feelings... going under the hood


I have been saying in every article now that the 13th floor is a dynamic system.

Why dynamic? Because the feelings have direction, content, opinion... and they interact, pull, push, stop you...

Moving, changing, pulsing, etc.

Humans are not simple machines, and yet: every complicated machine is made up of many simple machines... and so are you. The more you allow the machine to inform you, the more fulfilling, the smoother, the more enjoyable life becomes, with you in the driver"s seat.

You know I am corresponding with the creator of the books, Feelings and Words, Gyozo Margoczi.

In his last email, this morning, he made sure I push the dynamic nature of feelings. ((It"s weird to be on the other end of a "coaching" relationship... Being able to receive acknowledgement, gentle nudging, all superiority... ugh. But, of course, being able to write a book and being really high minded are not the same thing... lol. His vibration is 200... the threshold vibration, where one CAN take responsibility for who they are, how they are, how they occur... if they want to, or if they are prompted to do, but it doesn"t come naturally.

I bet if I asked him where he saw me on the vibrational scale, if his was 200, he would say mine was 190. This is how it is, human perception colored by ego.)) I am not a very experienced translator, and translating his Hungarian helped me to understand the material and the dynamic even deeper.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment