Monday, February 20, 2017

The non-physical pain of being devalued...


There is a very interesting phenomenon and I just experienced it full blast.

This is how it goes: I write something. I think I know what i am saying. but hours later it hits me... wow.

So I wrote in my previous article, this morning, that all pain and suffering you experience is experiencing your own resistance... resistance coming from the 14th floor words: "This should not be..."
And most non-physical pain you experience comes from the devaluation of the "I"... or the perceived devaluation... and the feedback that is causing it is resisted.
So, consequently all non-physical pain comes from your resistance to feedback.

OK... I said more or less this... but how true and how general it is just hit me.

Here I am sitting by my computer, wondering when the mailman will arrive today. I have something outgoing...

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment