Saturday, February 25, 2017

Why I am not interested in healing, but very interested in getting you well?


Healing should mean "getting you well", and on the 13th floor of your being: it is.

But humanity lives on the 14th and the 15th floor... the Tree of Knowledge, and there healing means something entirely different. It means that someone who is a "healer" does woowoo and then whatever was bothering you goes away.

Not going to happen. But people are seeking healing, want to be healers, so I am changing the words... and of course a ton of people who this way can keep on dreaming.

I changed my site"s heading from healing to "getting you well" and the quality of the people changed DRAMATICALLY! Who would have thought? I was guided to change... but I surely didn"t expect that I was going to rid myself of the wannabe"s and the secondhanders.

The words sound similar, but the meaning, the emotional meaning in today"s "culture" is vastly different.

The only thing that can heal your body is your body itself.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment