Saturday, February 4, 2017

Are feelings and emotions the same? Would being able to tell them apart make you a happier, more accomplished person?




Are feelings and emotions the same? ...or why all techniques of increasing Emotional Intelligence are b.s. and not effecting the level of happiness, the level of well-being of people who practice it. Same is true about the Emotional Guidance System of Abraham Hicks... b.s. and ineffective. Why? Because they are trying to change the fruits instead of the roots... Putting makeup on syphilitic lesions. ((In 1969, I was 22 years old, I was hanging out with a new friend, who was gay.

One day I got a phone call from the hospital ordering me to show up... I did. I was named as a person in the circle of a male prostitute who was infected with syphilis. He had been covering up the lesions on his face... but I could see them

I never had a sexual touch or anything with anyone in that group, but I was mentioned, so I was put on a mandatory 30-day high dose penicillin regimen. Mandatory. You miss it: you get jailed.
Now, if your emotions run high... consider that it is all to protect your "I". Your self-image.
Mine are running high too... Telling this story seriously threatens my "wholesome" public image... But my life has a lot of unwholesome periods... Living such a variety of experiences has prepared me to be so darn effective at coaching people, or at seeing reality accurately.

Run if you must.

Embracing ugly as part of reality is what raises your vibration.)) Or pimples, if you are squeamish...


Feelings are clean. They do four simple things. Make you go for it, make you stop, direct you towards pleasure and away from pain... They are the seed level. The foundation.

Emotions are a construct on the top of them, created by words, created by marker feelings, and are a veritable mess.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment